Iron ore is one of the minerals from which iron metal can be extracted. There are four main types of iron ore: the most extracted hematite, magnetite, titanium magnetite and piezolite iron ore. Iron ore is a combination of minerals that can extract that metal economically. Primary use of iron ore (98%) is used in the manufacture of the remaining 2% of steel in various fields such as auto parts manufacturing, medicine, and electronics industry and so on.

For more information on how to pay, product analysis and transporting the products, as well as issues related to international trade and the final price, you can contact us through the numbers which are available on the website or our social networks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
You need to agree with the terms to proceed